Welcome to Irish Hills Golf & Country Club. We are so excited that you have chosen us to take care of your Junior Golfer for the week.
Registration for Full Day Junior Camps is available on our website, by email, or by appointment in person at Irish Hills.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
All Junior Camps Offer the Following~
● 2 hours minimum of golf instructions from a golf instructor
● 1 hour minimum of culinary instruction from our Executive Chef
● AM & PM Snacks & Lunch provided Daily by our Culinary Team
● “Camper of the Week” chosen by all counselors and campers
Depending on the age of your camper they should expect to walk away with a smile knowing they have made some new friends.
Each week your campers will learn sports and life skills that will keep them engaged for years to come.
● Golf Etiquette ~ The Rules and Basic Understanding of the Game
● The Warm Up~ What needs to happen before we play?
● Education on grip, stance, and posture
● Proper Weight Transfer
● Agility, Balance, Control, Core Strength & Flexibility
● Takeaway, Backswing, Downswing
● Speed & Power in Golf
● Finish Position
● Teamwork & Sportsmanship~ For the Love of the Game
● How to Brainstorm an Idea?
● How to Write a Recipe
● How to Read, Follow and Make an item using a Recipe Activities for campers ages 6-13 years will include: Golf, Badminton, Arts and Crafts, Brainstorming, Recipe Development & Creation, Indoor and Outdoor Games, and More.
Golf instruction outside will be weather dependent.
A Day in the Life of Your Junior Golfer
On Day 1 Please arrive between 8:30 and 9 am for sign-in.
Your child should arrive between 8:45 am and 9 am to sign in and get ready for the day.
Your camper’s week will begin with a few icebreakers and some fun games so the kids can get to know their counselors and each other.
Each day will begin at 9:15 am with instruction on the driving range, followed by a light snack and beverages in the clubhouse.
After that quick snack, daily activities are on the agenda. Weather depending this can range from watching a movie, playing cards and board games to any number of outside activities.
Lunch is served at approximately 12 pm daily.
After lunch, the campers will proceed to tee off on the nine-hole course with their fellow campers for actual golf play.
This play is instructed and monitored by our Golf Pro and travel between holes is supervised by our camp counselors as well as our Marshalls.
Each Friday we get a little crazy and have a fun-filled water day and pizza is always on the menu for lunch.
Throughout the week our Executive Chef will work with the campers brainstorming and writing a recipe.
At some point towards the end of the week expect your camper will bring some treats home for the whole family to enjoy.
Indoor golfing was amazing!! Takes a bit of getting used to but once you do it is fantastic. Staff was great, will definitely go again
We played 9 holes here in a
work tournament. The course is very well maintained, and the kitchen and wait staff were friendly and attentive. I'd be happy to go back.
Local Guide - Google
Played a round yesterday.
Greens in excellent condition.
Hot and humid weather. Excellent management; offered free cold water bottles three times during our round.