To book your tournament, please call the office at 613-839-4653. Our tournament coordinator will work with you to create a successful tournament for your group. We have the passion and expertise to assist you. Here is our “Jump Start” for any golf organizer! Please fill out our Golf Tournament Details Form – Golf Tournament Details
Ideal for Tournaments
Irish Hills Golf and Country Club caters to tournaments of all sizes. Three practice areas for long game, short game and putting allow golfers pre-game benefits.
Our Tournament Assistance Includes …
- Welcoming and Organizing Arrival of Tournament Participants
- Staged Carts with Player Names
- Hole Competition
Signage Set Up
- Registration Table and Chairs
- Prize Tables
- Golf Course Set-Up (Long Drive,Closest to Pin)
- Labeled Scorecards
- Putting Contest Board
- Driving Range Usage
- Golf Packages and Food Menu’s which may be altered to suit your group needs.
- Specialty menu requests for vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc. are available.
- Our friendly staff of golf and catering professionals will be pleased to assist you in coordinating your event from start to finish.
On-site indoor and outdoor dining facilities provide a spacious setting for a range of menu offerings, custom-prepared by the course’s own dedicated restaurant staff. All complemented by a licensed bar in the lounge. We can provide you more information for you by calling us directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro Shop on Site
Friendly staff are always available at the Pro shop to ensure all your needs are taken care of. The Pro Shop also provides a selection of quality merchandise, offered at special prices for tournaments. Choose from a selection of clubs, golf accessories such as gloves, golf towels, hats, and more.
Irish Hills Golf and Country Club staff can assist you with all your tournament needs. Our dedicated staff’s attention to detail and excellent customer service will ensure your tournament is a success.
L.C.B.O REGULATIONS REQUIRE THAT; all alcoholic beverages used on the premises MUST be purchased from Irish Hills. Therefore we do not allow any food or beverages to be distributed on the golf course without our permission.